To report an adverse event with a Celgene product, please call (888) 771-0141
- Celgene-Sponsored Clinical Studies Search for information about Celgene-Sponsored Clinical Studies based on disease state.
- INVESTIGATOR-INITIATED TRIALS Submit a request for a Clinical Investigator-initiated Trial
- Celgene Educational Grants The Educational Grants Program awards high quality, independent educational programs and materials, which demonstrate the potential to improve patient care and health outcomes.
- Celgene Research & Development View our pipeline and information about our medicines in development.
- Bolder Science BolderScience.com is a destination to get fast, easy and relevant scientific information and unbiased clinical trial searches. It also provides details on our scientific programs and research.
- ClinicalTrials.gov This site provides additional information about clinical studies including a study description, entry criteria, contact information and facility names where they are being conducted
- Celgene REMS Program To avoid embryo-fetal exposure, Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategy (REMS) programs are mandatory for the Celgene products THALOMID® (thalidomide), REVLIMID® (lenalidomide) and POMALYST® (pomalidomide). The THALOMID REMS® program (formerly known as the S.T.E.P.S.® program), REVLIMID REMS® program (formerly known as the RevAssist® program) and POMALYST REMS® program require prescribers and pharmacists to be certified and patients to enroll and comply with all of the requirements for each program.
Speak to A Medical
Request A Call Back
8:30AM-5:00PM EST Mon-Fri